Technical Solution Consultant
Sr VP of Solutions Consulting
The Technical Solution Consultant will be a member of the solution consulting team. They will participate Devnet demos, Pre-sales and product development, including requirements analysis, design, prototyping, model building, and testing. This person will be implementing new features and new models, under the guidance of Sr.Vice President of Solutions Consulting.
- Perform modeling & configuration for customer implementations
- Ability to demonstrate the product for specific customer needs & lead Pre-sale operations
- Map business opportunities to product functionality
- System analysis
- Data modeling
- Model building
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain
Experience and Skills:
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills. Working knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge of J2EE technologies
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) with good SQL skill
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years Supply Chain Experience a PLUS
- Willingness to present demo’s in front of customers
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.