Technical Product Manager
- Plan, initiate and manage module development, design, test and support of our Demand Planning modules using One Network Platform.
- Lead and guide module development, conduct discovery sessions with customers, analyze customer requirements and Software Requirements Specifications using Java SE, Java EE, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL. Java Script, ExUS, Ajax, Groovy, UML and Unit testing.
- Participate in code reviews, create development plan for module functionality, and monitor and manage product development.
- Collaborate with QA, TechOps and Production Support teams during product release and provide release documentation and assure progress and deadlines are met with regard to performance/scalability tests and profile hotspots.
- Master degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
Experience and Skills:
- Two years of experience to include One Network platform, Java SE, Java EE, Oracle, and SQL, PL/SQL, Java script, Struts, and Ajax.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.