Software Developer (Job Code: SD/AK), full-time
- One Network’s SDK for enterprise applications and custom Chat/Notification plugins for One Network provided SaaS Systems.
- Work with UI technologies.
Implement J2EE concepts (RESTful Web services and MVC pattern) using ONE Platform SDK. Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedures using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Debug JIRA issues, update and manage requirement documents using SVN version control tool.
- Work with integration frameworks including EDI, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP etc.
Merge code between different branches and manage revisions using Perforce(P4V).
- Participate in client meetings, design sessions, deployments, production support activities and on-call activities.
- Master degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
Experience and Skills:
- Two years development experience to include Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, CSS, SVN, Eclipse, and PL/SQL.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.