This person will be a senior member of technical staff of the One Network development team. This individual will analyze complex and challenging problems in supply chain, determine the best optimization mechanism, objective function and constraints, and design and develop optimization algorithms. Applications include transportation planning, vehicle routing, dock door scheduling, production planning, production scheduling, inventory optimization, etc.
- Analyzing and documenting business and technical requirements
- Producing design documents and participating in design reviews
- Collaborating with other developers to design solutions and debug problems
- Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Participating in code reviews
- Executing performance/scalability/reliability tests
- BS/MS/PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline
Experience and Skills:
- Five or more years experience in optimization area
- Command of core techniques such as Linear Programming, Integer Programming, Dynamic Programming, Stochastic Process, Job Shop Scheduling, Heuristics and Algorithms, etc.
- Command of MIP modeling. Experience with Cplex.
- Ability in analyzing complex problems, and creatively design solutions to solve the problems
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good programming skills, Java and C++
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Production Planning, or Transportation Planning, a plus
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.