||Business Development – Dev Net
||Global Software Company in the Dallas area is searching for a Business Development Executive for our Dev Net Developer Tools Platform. Candidate will assist us in our efforts to increase and support our client base. We are a global supply chain software “SaaS” company that offers a platform for our customers to build out applications using our devnet tools. This is a new role for us; therefore the skies the limit for a competitive individual.
- Must have developer tool selling experience
- Will develop customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Develops new customer relationships.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process:
- Find new business opportunities
- Qualify new opportunities
- Close New Business Opportunities
- Manages closure on customer support issue.
- Sells against annual revenue targets
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Manages to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
|Knowledge and Skills
- Proven and verifiable experience and success selling developer tools
- Must have come from a technical background.
- Proven sales quota attainment track record ($2M annual quota achievement and above).
- Proven new business development skills.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
- Demonstrated sales track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 targets within the candidates area of expertise (8-10 years experience and above) is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of target industry pain points and related cost drivers.
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for in the candidates target industry.
- High comfort level and presence with senior customer executives.
- Travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
||Dallas, TX US (preferably, other locations may be considered on candidates past performance)
|Full Time / Regular
Please submit resumes and inquiries to email@example.com
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.